"Patriots imprison truth tellers for 'aiding the enemy'. The sword is mightier than the pen." (BMcC[18-11-46-503])
Documentation for a potential claim for political asylum?
Messages are reproduced verbatim, including typographical errors. Paragraph formatting lost, and header lines editted to fit this website. I have confirmed that every message on this page got into the public space on the indicated media.
- A Message to the Biden Team on Ukraine: Talk Less
- U.S. Intelligence Is Helping Ukraine Kill Russian Generals, Officials Say
- Biden Could Make the World Safer, but He's Too Afraid of the Politics
- If There's a Loud Fight About Roe, 'Centrist America Will Just Turn Down the Volume'
- They basically got everything wrong': A Russian diplomat speaks out on the war.
- Even as Russia Bears Down in the East, Some Ukrainians Stay Behind
- President Biden: What America Will and Will Not Do in Ukraine
- The Arrow in America's Heart (article about mass school shootings in USA: here)
- The Ukraine War Still Holds Surprises. The Biggest May Be for Putin.
- Russia Opens 1,100 Cases Against Ukrainian P.O.W.s, Raising Fears of Show Trials
- An 'Ugly' Inflation Report Upended Hopes That Price Gains Would Ease
- Can I Withhold Medical Care From a Bigot?
- When Reagan Said Gay
- Francis Fukuyama and Yascha Mounk Wonder, Is Democracy Finished?
- Biden Says U.S. Military Would Defend Taiwan if China Invaded
- America Has a Free Speech Problem
- Deshaun Watson's Case Tests the N.F.L.'s Resolve, and Its Values
- [Something about sex crimes]
- Poland Shows the Risks for Women When Abortion Is Banned
- During the Omicron Wave, Death Rates Soared for Older People
- A Mental Health Clinic in School? No, Thanks, Says the School Board
- It's Been 50 Years. I Am Not 'Napalm Girl' Anymore.
- Can We Still Be Optimistic About America?
- Taiwan, Biden Should Find His Inner Truman
- [Something about The American Dream and home ownerships]
- When the Best Available Home Is the One You Already Have
- How 'Fairy Tale' Farms Are Ruining Hudson Valley Agriculture
- [Smoking gun: What the Inventor of the Word 'Genocide' Might Have Said About Putin's War]
- Trump Is Still a Threat
- The Feminist Case for Breast Reduction
- What a Dying Lake Says About the Future
- Five Blunt Truths About the War in Ukraine
- Normalizing Mass Hysteria
- A Book Has Women in Africa Talking About Sex
- The Future Isn't Female Anymore
- Russians Breached This City, Not With Troops, but Propaganda
- Yes, You Can Do Better Than the Great American Lawn
- Extradition Order for Julian Assange Approved by Britain
- The Great Resignation continues. There's an obvious fix, but many bosses aren't interested ZDNet not NYT
- After a Pivotal Period in Ukraine, U.S. Officials Predict the War's Path
- Feminism Made a Faustian Bargain With Celebrity Culture. Now It's Paying the Price.
- A Sleepy Baltic Rail Line Gets a Geopolitical Wakeup Call
- Thomas's concurring opinion raises questions about what rights might be next.
- How I Build a Good Day When I'm Full of Despair at the World
¶ Tweet (57 views) [+2022.06.17]
Please, Mr. Zelensky, stop this war! Stop subjecting your people to death and destruction. Negotiate a modus vivendi with Mr. Putin, for a peaceful, prosperous, NEUTRAL Ukraine. The war is threatening to escalate into World War I all over again but with nuclear weapons this time.
¶ I-24 (Israel 24 hour Internet news) +2022.06.19
Russia putting world in danger of famine, EU warns
Brad McCormick1 hours ago
Why does everybody keep blaming Mr. Putin for everything in Ukraine? Mr.Zelensky was planning this war since 2019 because he does not want Ukraine to be NEUTRAL. Had Mr. Z worked with the U.S. and Russia for a peaceful, prosperous NEUTRAL Ukraine, everybody could have had it good instead of this horrific war. Mr. Putin is apparntly reacting brutally, but he is reacting. We need to address the root cause not just the very painful symptom: Mr. Zelensky need to do the right thing and make Ukraine peaceful and NEUTRAL
¶ Do you think people should want to go into the office, even some of the time? Share your answer in the comments to help other Fairygodboss members!
06/17/22 at 8:48AM EDT
There was one thing I missed from the office with WFH [Work From Home]. Exactly one thing: When the vending machine restock guy came around he discarded snack packs whose use-by date had passed. He did not object to me foraging in the trash can for free expired Doritos! Working from home I no longer envied Japanese WWII kamikaze pilots who only had to make their commute once. Nobody can have everything in this life.
¶ Report: Biden to meet with Netanyahu during Israel visit
i24NEWS June 25, 2022 at 02:04 PM
latest revision June 26, 2022 at 10:30 AM
Brad McCormick. June 25, 2022 at 03:16 PM
I apologize: Another thought about America's Head of State meeting with Mr. Natanyahu: Is Mr. Netanyahu the Head of State of Israel? If not, why is Mr Biden meeting with him??
Brad McCormick. June 25, 2022 at 03:08 PM
Why is America's President Biden going to meet with Mr. Netanyahu? I am ignorant but I thought Mr. Netauyahu is under criminal investigation. If yes, won't this tend to add legitimacy to a man who may not be honorable? I am sure Mr. Netanyahu will like that. But should Mr. Biden be doing things that may influence legal proceedings that are in progress in favor of a person who may not be innocent?
¶ Israel heads towards snap election, Lapid poised to be PM
i24NEWS Brad McCormick
7 hours ago [+2022.06.29]
Respectfully, I see Mr. Netanyahu in Israel as one of a number of political figures who are putting self before service these days, most notably America's Donald Trump, and including Britain's Boris Johnson who stood up in Parliament and, reminscent of America's Richard Nixon's famous "I am not a crook": declared: "I am fit to goverh". Ian Blackford stood up and said: "A fish rots from the head". Why can't these people do the right thing and return peacefully to private life?
- ↑ Each day I write a user comment to The White House website begging America's emotionally immature and mentally limited President Biden to stop Mr. Zelensky's war in Ukraine. +2022.06.27 I wanted to write a user comment on The Russian Federation website but that is not a good idea. So I wrote it as a fiction story to The White House telling them that this is what I would like to write to Mr. Putin, basically: his cause is just but he should save the world from WWIII by ordering his troops to cease fire. Pathetic, isn't it?
- ↑ Comments1 liked your comment on The Great Resignation continues. There's an obvious fix, but many bosses aren't interested
ZDNet comments alert <firstname.lastname@example.org<
Mon, Jun 20, 3:32 PM (11 hours ago) [+2022.06.20; I do not only complain against war in Ukraine, I also write about other things]
JUN 20, 2022
Comments1 liked your comment on The Great Resignation continues. There's an obvious fix, but many bosses aren't interested:
"Back in the 1970s I worked for a company where I had frequent training classes. IBM Customer education classes all over the country, to be exact: I was in Baltimore. I took classes in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles. This article reminded me of those byegone days. In my last 10 years I had to write programs using undocumented freeware to try to make it do inscrutable tricks and I forgot even the vocabulary words "training" and "classes". Here's something maybe unbelievable today: I started as a raw COBOL programmer trainee in 1972 in a class of 12 that even included housewives -- all you needed to get hired was to do well on the Programmer Aptitude Test and have a college degree in something or other: 6 weeks classroom instruction at full salary to start."
- ↑ This is a continuing theme for me (BMcC[18-11-46-503]). I repeat my anti-commuting screed every opportunity I get.
- ↑ At the time of this posting, Benjamin Nettanyahu was not Head of State of Israel, or whatver the appropriate titles were.
Invenit et fecit